A membrane advanced treatment and reuse system developed by "Three High Wastewater"
Chemical wastewater refers to the contaminated water source produced by the use of chemical reagents in the production process of chemical plants. Chemical wastewater comes from a wide range of sources and can be mainly divided into two categories: inorganic chemical wastewater and organic chemical wastewater, which originate from the petroleum industry, synthetic industry, textile printing and dyeing industry, pharmaceutical chemical industry and coal chemical industry.
The development and progress of the chemical industry has led to an increasing number and variety of products, and at the same time, the amount of chemical wastewater in the product production process has also increased. Under the current social environment background of advocating the practice of green environmental protection and creating a beautiful new China, the treatment and purification of chemical wastewater are very important and critical.
Chemical wastewater refers to the contaminated water source produced by the use of chemical reagents in the production process of chemical plants. Chemical wastewater comes from a wide range of sources and can be mainly divided into two categories: inorganic chemical wastewater and organic chemical wastewater, which originate from the petroleum industry, synthetic industry, textile printing and dyeing industry, pharmaceutical chemical industry and coal chemical industry. Chemical wastewater from the petroleum and coal industries is often turbid, contains more synthetic substances, and causes greater environmental pollution. Chemical wastewater from the pharmaceutical industry is cleaner than the former. The wastewater contains fewer synthetic substances and causes less pollution to the environment. After investigation and analysis, it was found that chemical wastewater has the following characteristics:
1. The pollutant components in chemical wastewater are relatively complex: Chemical wastewater comes from a wide range of sources, including heavy industries such as the petroleum industry and coal industry, as well as light industries such as the textile printing and dyeing industry. Therefore, the pollutant components in wastewater are often complex and diverse, which adds a certain degree of difficulty to the treatment of chemical wastewater.
2. The pH value of chemical wastewater fluctuates greatly: pH value is an indicator for detecting pH and is now widely used in the chemical industry where pH needs to be detected. It is a very effective indicator. The sources of chemical wastewater are complex, and the water quality and discharge volume fluctuate. The pH value in wastewater is also volatile, and the fluctuation is large.
3. High BOD and COD contents in chemical wastewater: BOD and COD are important indicators for measuring the degree of water pollution. The higher the BOD and COD content in the water body, the more serious the water body pollution is. The lower the content, the lower the water pollution level. Chemical wastewater is a kind of industrial wastewater with serious pollution. The content of BOD and COD in the wastewater is also higher than that of ordinary wastewater.
4. The water quality and discharge volume of chemical wastewater are volatile: the discharge of chemical wastewater is irregular. It is discharged at any time during the production process of relevant enterprises. Due to the uncertainty and volatility of various related factors, the chemical industry is affected. The quality of wastewater has a certain impact, causing certain fluctuations in water quality and discharge volume.
5. Chemical wastewater has a certain color: Chemical wastewater often has high BOD and COD contents and serious water pollution, so it may show various colors. For example, chemical wastewater in the petroleum industry is severely polluted, and a large number of artificial compounds in the water will appear in various colors when exposed to sunlight.
6. Chemical wastewater has certain toxicity and irritation: Wastewater often contains a large number of artificial compounds, many of which are non-degradable, causing certain harm to the environment and also being toxic and irritating to the human body. Therefore, chemical wastewater treatment technology should focus on research in this area, try to remove the toxicity and irritation of chemical wastewater, and realize wastewater recycling.
Jinan Headquarters Address: 419.420, Dream Valley Building, Swallow Villa, Jingshi Road, Lixia District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
Zibo Engineering Center: Qilu E-commerce Valley, High-tech Zone, Zibo City, Shandong Province
Production and Processing Center: North Road, 150 m East of Chuangye Avenue and Songhua River Intersection, Xianchuang District, Zibo City, Shandong Province